Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh and janying is forcing me to give credits to her for insipring me to start blogging. Thankyou janying ! For making me waste more of my life in front of a computer. HAHA jk . but seriously. i hate you LOL. no, thannkyou. like really, not.

in the hopes of extending me second post . allow me (wikipedia) to define blog.

A blog (a contraction of the term "web log")[1] is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

There you go! i know thats total randomness but isnt blogging all bout being random!? zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment