Tuesday, December 15, 2009

In a total holiday mood!

Holidays never felt better! The feeling of total carefree is so amazing. I used to take it for granted, but after my recent test, i had been worrying and worrying and every night on the bed, i would think and worry bout studies and results and that feeling sucks. Needing not to worry about anything , that is actually a blessing, so dont take it for granted and appreciate every sec of it!

Lets see wad i have accomplished so far in the holidays, i started building my jelly-ish body and tho results arent distinct (yet) but im still building and trying to have the right diet.

Bonding! Family bonding in particular. During the exam days i would put on a stressed up face and give one word answers . like, um, ah , yes, no. felt the distance growing in those days. i talk to my mum and dad more and bully my sister more nowadays, dun worrry she likes me doing it. bro came back frm england today , got sumore bonding to do.

Bought cool undies, futsal shoes, shirts and will do some more shopping this hols. Shopping is fuuuuuunnnn but only if u buy stuff that u knw will do u good in the future.

Too many more achievements to mention ( i think HAHA). now time for goals for the rest of the hols. Drive in 2 months time, finish the story book i bought for rm5 in giant , organise the stuff in my room, organise my clothes, and erm get enough entertainment for the whole of next year so i wont slack not even abit next year. lol as if. and erm.. i cant think right now been deprived of sleep. goodnight yawnz ive gt a football match tmrw!

Video of the day - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arXMhMJbT0U
Song of the day - Save me(josh verdes)

Hope they'll make ur day wonderful homosapiens!

No comments:

Post a Comment