Thursday, December 3, 2009

My very own blog

Well, never imagined myself having my own blog. Always thought that blogging is kindda time wasting. Its like writting a diary, and then imploring for people to come and read it. But since now im a blogger myself, BLOGGING ROCKS WOOHOO. Whats with those people who dont blog? Selfish people who only keep their lives to themselves. Time to open up. Time to change, Digi. oh yeah baby there goes my first lameness.

thats it for now, going to go catch New Moon. or is it Twilight im not sure. what, im not a fan ok? Freaking vampires running around in a forest and end up playing baseball. lol no offence diehard vampire fans. what more, bella is not even pretty. And im more muscular than the the the whats his name jacob? lol ok that part is not true. ok enough hear it from me later aite. Live it the zzz way . what? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment